Deploy to nexus

Four Stars

Deploy to nexus

Hi, I have doubts about deploy process. Our environment has nexus and GIT. I'd like to generate jobs and publish to nexus from studio in DEV environment. Then I'd like to use the same artifact in others environments (QA and PRD). How can I "copy" the artifact was deployed ,to other nexus repository, from command line? It's possible? I'd like to have distincts repositories to each environment.

Thanks!!!

Accepted Solutions
Seven Stars

Re: Deploy to nexus

Hello rrigoni,

you can choose to deploy your job to a snapshot repository or a releases repository. (For example for development and production.)

image.png

Within each repository, you can create groups (like directories). You might choose "Workflows.Test" or "Workflows.QA".

From Studio, you can redeploy an artifact to another repository or GroupId. I think it is not possible to copy artifacts from

TAC or command line. Maybe it can be done when logged in to Nexus.

In Studio, please check Preferences > Talend > Artifact Repository > Repository Settings. You can specify a release and snapshot repository. You can choose to deploy to one of these at a time (see checkbox in screenshot). I do not know if it is possible to integrate a third repository.

Best regards,

Thomas

All Replies
Seven Stars

Re: Deploy to nexus

Hello rrigoni,

you can choose to deploy your job to a snapshot repository or a releases repository. (For example for development and production.)

image.png

Within each repository, you can create groups (like directories). You might choose "Workflows.Test" or "Workflows.QA".

From Studio, you can redeploy an artifact to another repository or GroupId. I think it is not possible to copy artifacts from

TAC or command line. Maybe it can be done when logged in to Nexus.

In Studio, please check Preferences > Talend > Artifact Repository > Repository Settings. You can specify a release and snapshot repository. You can choose to deploy to one of these at a time (see checkbox in screenshot). I do not know if it is possible to integrate a third repository.

Best regards,

Thomas

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Put Massive Amounts of Data to Work

Learn how to make your data more available, reduce costs and cut your build time

Watch Now

How OTTO Utilizes Big Data to Deliver Personalized Experiences

Read about OTTO's experiences with Big Data and Personalized Experiences

Blog

Talend Integration with Databricks

Take a look at this video about Talend Integration with Databricks

Watch Now