Deploy a TOS DI's job on the TAC

Five Stars

Deploy a TOS DI's job on the TAC

Hello,

I'm using TOS DI (free version), and i want to know if is it possible to export my job and import it in TAC (purchased version).

I tried to do this but get an error (in french, translated in english) :  "The pre-generated zip file is incorrect".

I export my job as a standalone job.

The TOS DI's version is 5.6.1 and the TAC's version  is  5.6.1.

Can you help me please.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: Deploy a TOS DI's job on the TAC

Hi Shong

With Talend Open Studio for Data Integration, the export is not supported for the TAC's JobConductor. I have tested my job with Talend Integration Studio (enterprise version) and I export it, and it works.

It's the only solution I've found.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Kaffreeblood

All Replies

Hello,

Have you already subscribed to talend subscription solution/edition V 5.6.1? Are you able to migrate your TOS DI's jobs to talend subscription solution V 5.6.1?

Since V 6.5.1, we have added limits / warnings for imports from open source to subscription product.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Thanks for your answer.

In my enterprise, we need several months to buy a product, that's why I use the free version.

So, for the moment, have I a possibilitie to give my jobs to my production's entitie and let import and execute them ?

Best regards,

Kaffreeblood

Community Manager

Hi Kaffreeblood

On version 5.6.1, you should be able to create a task on Job Conductor by importing a pre-generated job. It seems the pre-generated job file is not correctly, can you try to export the job script and test it again? and How do you export the job script?

Regards

Shong

----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
Five Stars

Hi Shong

With Talend Open Studio for Data Integration, the export is not supported for the TAC's JobConductor. I have tested my job with Talend Integration Studio (enterprise version) and I export it, and it works.

It's the only solution I've found.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Kaffreeblood