Deploy WebService in runtime and not find subjob

Highlighted
Four Stars

Deploy WebService in runtime and not find subjob

I'm develop webService in Talend ESB 7.2.1 Community.

This webService as a subJob. I'm launch in Studio is working.

I deploy in Runtime with not error but i call this webservices i'm error :

Exception in component tRunJob_1 (WS_Test)
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: siblu_ws/sousjob_0_1/sousJob
at siblu_ws.ws_test_0_1.WS_Test.tRESTRequest_1_LoopProcess(WS_Test.java:2052)
at siblu_ws.ws_test_0_1.WS_Test$RestServiceProviderImpl4TalendJob.processRequest(WS_Test.java:397)
at siblu_ws.ws_test_0_1.WS_Test$RestServiceProviderImpl4TalendJob.in(WS_Test.java:489)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.performInvocation(AbstractInvoker.java:179)
at org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.invoke(AbstractInvoker.java:96)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSInvoker.invoke(JAXRSInvoker.java:193)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSInvoker.invoke(JAXRSInvoker.java:103)
at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor$1.run(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:59)
at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor.handleMessage(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:96)
at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:308)
at org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:121)
at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.AbstractHTTPDestination.invoke(AbstractHTTPDestination.java:267)
at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invokeDestination(ServletController.java:234)
at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletController.java:208)
at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletController.java:160)
at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFNonSpringServlet.invoke(CXFNonSpringServlet.java:216)
at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractHTTPServlet.handleRequest(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:301)
at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractHTTPServlet.doGet(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:225)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:687)

Job Master :
Export1.png

sousJob:

Export2.png

I don't find because this depedance subJob is not present.

The job is very simple.

I'm Mac OSX Mojave 10.14.6 and Java test two versions 1.8.0_151 and 1.8.0_191

Do you have an idea ?

Re: Deploy WebService in runtime and not find subjob

Hello,

Could you please let us know if this article helps?

https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/quot-Could-not-find-or-load-main-class-quot-e...

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Talend API Designer – Technical Overview

Take a look at this technical overview video of Talend API Designer

Watch Now

Getting Started with APIs

Find out how to get started with APIs

Read