CommandLine - Unauthorized user error with command executeJobOnServer

One Star

CommandLine - Unauthorized user error with command executeJobOnServer

Hi,
I got a problem with the commandLine feature "executeJobOnServer".
I have two job server, on one of them, everything works fine, on the other one, when i try to execute a job with the command executeJobOnServer <JobName> -es <JobServerName>, i have this exception :
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
talend> getCommandStatus 8
FAILED at Wed Jan 11 15:44:17 CET 2012
exception : org.talend.commandline.client.command.CommandStatusWrapException: org.talend.remote.comm
ons.exception.ClientServerException: Unauthorized user
at org.talend.remote.client.AbstractObjectClient.sendCommand(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.remote.jobserver.client.CommandClient.requestDeployJob(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.commandline.util.ExecutionServerHelper.deploy(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.commandline.util.ExecutionServerHelper.deployAndRun(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.commandline.util.ExecutionServerHelper.deployAndRun(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.commandline.command.CommandProcessor.executeJobOnServer(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.commandline.command.ExtensionCommandSwitch.caseExecuteJobOnServerCommand(Unkno
wn Source)
at org.talend.commandline.client.command.extension.AbstractExtensionCommandSwitch.doSwitch(U
nknown Source)
at org.talend.commandline.command.CommandProcessorSwitch.caseExtensionCommand(Unknown Source
)
at org.talend.commandline.client.util.CommandAbstractSwitch.doSwitch(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.commandline.command.CommandConsumer.executeCommand(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.commandline.command.CommandConsumer.execute(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.commandline.mode.ServerCommandLine$CommmandConsumerRunnable.run(Unknown Source
)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't understand why. When i execute the job from the Studio, it works fine, but i can define user and password for my jobServer information (in Windows --> preferences --> Talend --> Run/Debug --> Remote).
Any help will be welcome.
Highlighted
One Star

Re: CommandLine - Unauthorized user error with command executeJobOnServer

Hi
I didn't encounter this issue.
But I think the error tip is clear "Unauthorized user".
Could you show me the command which you type.
Regards,
Pedro
One Star

Hi pedro,
Thank you for your reply.
So, i will list you every command i type :
initRemote "http://serverAddress:8080/org.talend.administrator"
logonProject -pn projectName -ul login@company.com -up password
executeJobOnServer JobName -es serverName

serverName is the name of my job server as it is register in my Administration Console.
I know that "Unauthorized user" is clear. And, if i don't write any user,password in the jobServer file user.csv (in conf repertory), everythings work fine. But, i don't understand why, on my second JobServer, it works (when i define one or more user in user.csv) and not on this one. Is there any possibility for login on a jobServer with commandLine?
Regards,
One Star

Hi
Sorry for that i can't reproduce this issue.
Does anybody know this?
Regards,
Pedro