Five Stars

BD Integration Build Job on a folder of jobs does not produce a ZIP or Folder

Running Build Jobs on a folder of jobs in Big Data Integration appears to generate code for all of them in the POM subfolder, but the target ZIP file and optional expanded folder specified in the Build Jobs dialog are left empty.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES
Five Stars

Re: BD Integration Build Job on a folder of jobs does not produce a ZIP or Folder

A workaround is to build each job individually, which for a long list of jobs is quite tedious.
(I suppose a clever person could build a Talend job that scans the folder for jobs to build and run the command line for each one.)

Six Stars

Re: BD Integration Build Job on a folder of jobs does not produce a ZIP or Folder

Hi!

I'm not sure it will help, but I'd check if the reason is that the pom-feature.xml or equivalent it is generating is invalid.

I have found that in v 7.0.1 any ESB route I try to build, if there is more than one Job involved in the route (either because there are two cTalendJob components, or because one of the jobs uses tRunJob) then the pom generated is invalid and Maven can't figure out how to build the overall route. (I've reported this as a bug)

If so, you might want to raise a bug report for your case too.

Five Stars

We do use tRunJob in the set demonstrating the issue to handle a common client login function.  I'll try a job set that does not include a tRunJob to see if that works.