Authentication problems when deploying multiple jobs with integrated Security database connection in the karaf runtime

Four Stars

Authentication problems when deploying multiple jobs with integrated Security database connection in the karaf runtime

Hello,

currently I am trying to deploy multiple talend open studio jobs in the karaf runtime. If installed on their own each job works as intended, but as soon as I try to run more than one with integrated security i get following error message:

com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: This driver is not configured for for integrated authentification.
   at com.microsoft.sqlserver...
caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native Library C:\Windows\System32\sqljdbc_auth.dll already loaded in another classloader

When i run the jobs in talend open studio it works fine. Do i have to add the dll to the jobs themselves or is there a way to load it in karaf so its usable by all jobs?  

technical Details:

talend open studio version: 6.4.1

mssql-jdbc version: 7.0.0

connection to database: "jdbc:sqlserver://<serverAdress>:<serverPort>;databaseName=<dbName>;integratedSecurity=true;"

Re: Authentication problems when deploying multiple jobs with integrated Security database connection in the karaf runtime

Hello,

Are you using Talend DI or Route? More information will be preferred.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Re: Authentication problems when deploying multiple jobs with integrated Security database connection in the karaf runtime

Hello Sabrina,

I use jobs created with talend open studio for ESB and want to deploy them in the karaf runtime. What informations do i have to add?

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Have you checked out Talend’s 2019 Summer release yet?

Find out about Talend's 2019 Summer release

Blog

Talend Summer 2019 – What’s New?

Talend continues to revolutionize how businesses leverage speed and manage scale

Watch Now

6 Ways to Start Utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Look at6 ways to start utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Blog