where is this 'TOS_*-win-x86_64.exe, for Windows.'

One Star

where is this 'TOS_*-win-x86_64.exe, for Windows.'

I'm trying to install the open studio for MDM using TOS_MDM-All-20160510_1709-V6.2.0.jar, and it looks like the installation go through and Tomcat is running, but how can I launch the studio? 
The document only says 'On Windows, double-click the executable file to launch Talend Studio.' or 'Double-click the executable file corresponding to your operating system.
TOS_*-win-x86_64.exe, for Windows.'
but where is this file? I couldn't find it anywhere. Should I download from someplace?

Re: where is this 'TOS_*-win-x86_64.exe, for Windows.'

Hi,
Did you get any .zip file from MDM download page?
Have you already checked document about:TalendHelpCenterSmiley Very Happyownloading and installing Talend Studio?
Usually,
TOS_MDM-Server-YYYYYYYY_YYYY-VA.B.C.jar that contains a cross-platform MDM-dedicated graphical installer to install Tomcat (optional) and deploy the MDM Server.
TOS_MDM-Studio-YYYYYYYY_YYYY-VA.B.C.zip that contains the Talend Studio.
Could you please take a look at it?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
It says , The TOS_MDM-win-x86_64 executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library.
I have MDM server running already.

Hi,
It seems that  the unzip step had somehow corrupted your installation.
Are you using window unzip utility? Have you tried to use 7-zip to see if it works?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.