where is this 'TOS_*-win-x86_64.exe, for Windows.'

Highlighted
One Star

where is this 'TOS_*-win-x86_64.exe, for Windows.'

I'm trying to install the open studio for MDM using TOS_MDM-All-20160510_1709-V6.2.0.jar, and it looks like the installation go through and Tomcat is running, but how can I launch the studio? 
The document only says 'On Windows, double-click the executable file to launch Talend Studio.' or 'Double-click the executable file corresponding to your operating system.
TOS_*-win-x86_64.exe, for Windows.'
but where is this file? I couldn't find it anywhere. Should I download from someplace?

Re: where is this 'TOS_*-win-x86_64.exe, for Windows.'

Hi,
Did you get any .zip file from MDM download page?
Have you already checked document about:TalendHelpCenterSmiley Very Happyownloading and installing Talend Studio?
Usually,
TOS_MDM-Server-YYYYYYYY_YYYY-VA.B.C.jar that contains a cross-platform MDM-dedicated graphical installer to install Tomcat (optional) and deploy the MDM Server.
TOS_MDM-Studio-YYYYYYYY_YYYY-VA.B.C.zip that contains the Talend Studio.
Could you please take a look at it?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
It says , The TOS_MDM-win-x86_64 executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library.
I have MDM server running already.

Hi,
It seems that  the unzip step had somehow corrupted your installation.
Are you using window unzip utility? Have you tried to use 7-zip to see if it works?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Agile Data lakes & Analytics

Accelerate your data lake projects with an agile approach

Watch

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch