[resolved] tMDMOutput - Update only one element in the Entity with primary key

One Star

[resolved] tMDMOutput - Update only one element in the Entity with primary key

Hi All,

I have a simple job to update the person information in the MDM, With this job I am updating the only title of the person using id and title elements in the tMDMOutput. Its updating fine but, its also updating other fields (prefix, firstname, lastname, suffix, version) as null.
Person Entity :
--------------------
id - primary key
prefix
firstname
lastname
suffix
title
version

So that means I need to pass all other fileds, even if I update only one field ?
I also tested with checking the "Is Update" check box on the tMDMOutput.
Can anyone have the same issue, I am using the Version 5.2.1
Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Employee

Re: [resolved] tMDMOutput - Update only one element in the Entity with primary key

Hi ramesh.nim,
Just remove the XML elements you don't want to update in the tMDMOutput, and keep only the Id + the title.
To do so, double-click on the tMDMOutput, right-click on the useless elements and select 'Delete'.
I'm assuming that the 'Is Update' checkbox is enabled in the component.
Regards,
Cyril

All Replies
Employee

Re: [resolved] tMDMOutput - Update only one element in the Entity with primary key

Hi ramesh.nim,
Just remove the XML elements you don't want to update in the tMDMOutput, and keep only the Id + the title.
To do so, double-click on the tMDMOutput, right-click on the useless elements and select 'Delete'.
I'm assuming that the 'Is Update' checkbox is enabled in the component.
Regards,
Cyril
One Star

Hey Cyril,
Thanks for the quick answer, I tried according to your steps and it is working.
:cool:
Ramesh