One Star

[resolved] Using talend MDM with Oracle 11g

Hi,
I downloaded Talend MDM, installed it and stated using it with the prepacked Jboss Server v4.2.2. But i'm having some problems configuring it with oracle database 11g; I think that i need to upgrade the version of the JBoss Application Server. Is there anyway i can use Talend MDM on new version of  JBoss Application Server ? 
Thank you very much.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: [resolved] Using talend MDM with Oracle 11g

Hi
H2 database which is embedded during the product installation is the only supported database in free version.
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
5 REPLIES
Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your interest. To answer:
But i'm having some problems configuring it with oracle database 11g; I think that i need to upgrade the version of the JBoss Application Server. Is there anyway i can use Talend MDM on new version of  JBoss Application Server ?

The server of the JBoss Application Server is very unlikely to cause you any issue. However, please note if you downloaded the free version, Oracle is not supported (only the enterprise version does).
You may download a trial version or contact a sales representative for the subscription-based version of Talend MDM.
One Star

Hi,
Thank you very much for you answer Smiley Happy. I've indeed download the free version and that should have been the reason why it didn't work.
One Star

Hi,
It seems that i need to work with the free version. I've been searching in the Talend Help Center for the databases that are supported by the free version, but i couldn't find the information. Can you please tell me which databases are supported by the free version of Talend MDM ?
Thank you.
Community Manager

Hi
H2 database which is embedded during the product installation is the only supported database in free version.
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

All right Smiley Happy.
Well many thanks for the prompt reply.