One Star

how to buy MDM EE version, very urgent

I am a young guy in China, right now I have a project that need the MDM EE product, but I cannot get in touch with talend company.
I have sent a lot of email to talend, but cannot get any useful information such as the price and how to buy it. It seems that talend does not sell it to Chinese, I want to know why.
Can somebody please help me, what should I do, If I cannot complete my task, my boss will fire me, please help me.

4 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: how to buy MDM EE version, very urgent

Hi Jack
We don't have a sales team based in China, but we have a large team of developers, so there is definitely no intention to ignore your need.
Let me pass on your request to the APAC sales team (based in Japan) and to our channel partners.
Feel free to post again if you don't get any answer in a reasonable timeframe.
However the use of a professional email rather than a gmail address would give you precedence with our sales teams. This could explain why your request didn't reach out well our teams.
Cheers
Elisa
Community Manager

And also if you could avoid spamming the whole Forum with the same post over and over again, the Community would appreciate it.
One Star

thanks, my company is china-honor
email is: zhangming at dot com
Community Manager

Thanks Jack.
What I meant in fact, is that it would be better that you register to the Forum using your professional address rather than posting as "guest".
Let me edit your post with your details to avoid bots to spam you or reuse your email address for illicit operations.
I passed on your information and professional details now to the sales team. Feel free to post again if you get no news from us before the end of this week.
Elisa