our Community site will be in
read-only mode
through Sunday, July 12th.
Thank you for your patience.

configure and use Talend data stewardship in talend mdm in community edition

Highlighted
Four Stars

configure and use Talend data stewardship in talend mdm in community edition

hi, i am using community edition of talend mdm7. how can i configure talend  data stewardship?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: configure and use Talend data stewardship in talend mdm in community edition

Hi,

Data Stewardship is a commercial product only. Therefore, it does not exist in the community edition of MDM.

Regards,

Gwendal

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: configure and use Talend data stewardship in talend mdm in community edition

Hello,

Could you please let us know if this online document is OK with you?

TalendHelpCenter:Enabling and configuring the integration of Talend Data Stewardship with MDM.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Highlighted

Hi,

Data Stewardship is a commercial product only. Therefore, it does not exist in the community edition of MDM.

Regards,

Gwendal

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Four Stars

talend mdm in community edition

Hi,
can you tell me that how can i populate state value based on country value and city value based on state value
using dropdown in Talend open studio MDM.

my 2nd requirement is based on dropdown list value how can I enable and disable the textbox.

2019 GARTNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

Managing a Stewardship Campaign

In this video, you will see how to assign your best team members specific tasks to reconcile, correct, merge, arbitrate or group pre-determined data and achieve quality, clean data in a limited time

Watch Now

Talend Data Stewardship – What does it have to offer?

In this short series, you will see how Talend Data Stewardship transforms your employees into data citizens and enables them with self-service capabilities to control their quality data

Watch Now