Unable to use TSOAP component to access SSL web service

One Star

Unable to use TSOAP component to access SSL web service

I have the certificate from the web service server in my jre and jdk keystores.  When I try to access the web service from TSOAP I get the error:
Feb 16, 2015 2:39:51 PM com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection post
SEVERE: SAAJ0009: Message send failed
Exception in component tSOAP_2
com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Message send failed
    at com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection.call(HttpSOAPConnection.java:148)
    at org.talend.soap.SOAPUtil.invokeSOAP(SOAPUtil.java:109)
    at workspace_shared_dev.match_code_service_caller_copy_0_1.match_code_service_caller_Copy.tSOAP_2Process(match_code_service_caller_Copy.java:4698)
    at workspace_shared_dev.match_code_service_caller_copy_0_1.match_code_service_caller_Copy.runJobInTOS(match_code_service_caller_Copy.java:5648)
    at workspace_shared_dev.match_code_service_caller_copy_0_1.match_code_service_caller_Copy.main(match_code_service_caller_Copy.java:4803)
Caused by: com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Message send failed
    at com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection.post(HttpSOAPConnection.java:279)
    at com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection.call(HttpSOAPConnection.java:144)
    ... 4 more
Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert: handshake_failure
    at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Alerts.java:174)
    at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Alerts.java:136)
    at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.recvAlert(SSLSocketImpl.java:1822)
    at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:1004)
    at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1188)
    at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1215)
    at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1199)
    at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(HttpsClient.java:434)
I also cannot access the WSDL using TWebService component.  Calls to this web service work in other tools and the the WSDL is valid.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Tim
One Star

Re: Unable to use TSOAP component to access SSL web service

Hi,
In order to work with SSL related things, you need to configure the required truststore/keystore details like truststore path and password in the tSOAP component.

If that is not working then you can also use tSetKeyStore component to configure the truststore details.

If you are still facing problems then please get back to us with a screenshot to understand your need better.
One Star

Re: Unable to use TSOAP component to access SSL web service

In order to work with SSL related things, you need to configure the required truststore/keystore details like truststore path and password in the tSOAP component.

It does need to the trusstore, really, especially for self signed certificate? And is it possible disable certificate validation in Talend (in this case)?