Unable to establish MDM connection through metadata

One Star

Unable to establish MDM connection through metadata

Hi,When ever i try to connect with MDM server using TOS /Talend MDM Studio,{Integration Prespective--->Through Left hand side tree ----> Metadata ---> Talend MDM--->Right click --->Create MDM Connection---->Name:TestMDMCon --->Next --->username:Admin---->PWD:talend---->Server:localhost(or My System Name)----->Port:8180 ----> Check}On Click of Check button ,Studio not responding for 4-5 mins -----After that its say "Server connected unsuccessfully !!!!!"........I tried with all possible combination of username/pwd/port(username:user/admin/administrator/guest ......password:user/talend/administrator/guest ...respectively.....with port:8080/8180...and my own port 8084).....if i use the same credentials for MDM web user interface ----i am able to login successfully...also if i use tmdmconnection component and direct it to tmsgbox then it is showing connected.....but through Studio not...Server is running without any error....i am able to connect to server using MDM prespective------->downleft----serverlist---->with same credentials i can connect to my MDM Server successfully but not with the left hand side tree view ---->metadata--->Talend MDM connection...
One Star

Re: Unable to establish MDM connection through metadata

Hi
Sorry for my delay to answer.
What's the URL of your MDM server?
http://localhost:8180/talend/TalendPort?
If so, set Username:Admin, PWD:talend, Server:localhost, Port:8180.
In fact, even though you put wrong URL in tMDMConnection, it will still trigger tMsgBox.
Which version of TOS for MDM do you use?
Regards,
Pedro
One Star

Hi Pedro, i am using this same credentials what you have mentioned in your reply.I am using "TOS_MDM-Studio-r74687-V5.0.1".I thing i noticed,when i changed my config.ini parameter values,it is no longer waiting for any process,but now on click of check it is not giving me any response.suddenly check button again appears but without any result.Still next and finish button is disabled.
One Star

Krishna9 .. How did you resolved this problem?? send details on : se.atul.gupta@gmail.com
One Star

I too would be interested in the resolution here. I am unable to connect the Integration Metadata MDM to my MDM server with admin - talend - localhost - 8180. My MDM server is running at localhost:8180. I have not modified the users.
Thank you for your help!
One Star

I'd also be interested in this as I am experiencing this same problem with Version: 5.3.1. I have also tried administrator:administrator as the login.
Community Manager

I'd also be interested in this as I am experiencing this same problem with Version: 5.3.1. I have also tried administrator:administrator as the login.

Hi alexgadea
I have replied you in this topic:
http://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=118033#p118033
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business