Excuse me for re-posting this, the "What are you mastering" topic seems to be inactive.
Well, the Open Studio for MDM may work as a Canonical Model tool!
A typical Enterprise Integration Pattern (EIP) is to establish a common messaging structure (AKA Canonical Model) for internal integration. Then the Canonical Model becomes the central source for all exchanges. For healthcare, this is very important, makes it easy to create and maintain standard exchanges.
In addition, making the Canonical Model serve as a central repository provides obvious benefits. The Open Studio for MDM, although very limited for serious MDM support - can work great for this Canonical Model use case.
Is it possible for someone from Talend to answer a few questions?
1) Can Apache Camel (Mediation) be included in the IDE?
2) Does the MDM tool architecture support embedding Activiti BPM engine (not BonitaSoft)?
3) Is there documentation for customizing and extending the Web tier?
4) Any plans to have an SDK for extending MDM without disrupting the core base?
5) Is Talend interested for community feedback with MDM, it seems like a take it or leave it strategy?
6) Does Jim Walker read the forum?
Thank you so much for Open Studio for ESB, hope the MDM can be as feature rich...
Talend named a Leader.
Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.
Watch the recorded webinar!
Find out about Talend's 2019 Summer release
Talend continues to revolutionize how businesses leverage speed and manage scale
Look at6 ways to start utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend