Talend MDM: Create business rules

Six Stars

Talend MDM: Create business rules

Hi All,

I am new to Talend MDM. Currently I am exploring Community Edition 6.3 Version. My requirement is to create a business rule on First Name attribute and Rule is "it should not have any spaces, also should have only alphabets". 

When I looked into the documentation of 6.1 version ( https://help.talend.com//pages/viewpage.action?pageId=265118582 ), I found we have Match Rule concept.

But when I looked into 6.3 Version documentation or Studio, I did not find it. However, i found Process and Triggers. 

So, I am in assumption that Match rule concept is not present in 6.3 version. Please clarify me on below.

1. How can I create a business rule and deploy it to MDM Server.?

2. If above requirement requires creation of process, then please suggest me steps to follow.

Note: I did not have Java/X query knowledge. 

Your help will hep me much.. 

Re: Talend MDM: Create business rules

Hello,

Could you please take a look at this online document about:TalendHelpCenter:Match Rules to see if it is what you are looking for?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

15TH OCTOBER, COUNTY HALL, LONDON

Join us at the Community Lounge.

Register Now

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Agile Data lakes & Analytics

Accelerate your data lake projects with an agile approach

Watch

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch