Eight Stars

Talend MDM Components not able to store data into SQL Storage .

Talend MDM Output components not able to store data into SQL Storage for incoming requests.

When I check the talend server log , I see the below issue.

WARN com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewPooledConnection (NewPooledConnection.java:425) - [c3p0] A PooledConnection that has already signalled a Connection error is still in use!
2018-05-03 10:28:05,263 [http-nio-8443-exec-1] WARN com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewPooledConnection (NewPooledConnection.java:426) - [c3p0] Another error has occurred [ com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The connection is closed. 

How to check the c3p0 settings of Talend MDM Server  and how the change settings ? 

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES
Eight Stars

Re: Talend MDM Components not able to store data into SQL Storage .

@tgourdel

Can anyone from Talend help me on this . I have written this question multiple times but no response yet.. 

Hello,

We will redirect your issue to our MDM experts and then come back to you asap.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Eight Stars

Please take up with some priority.

Hello,

C3P0 has been removed from 6.0 onwards. Are you using talend subscription solution? Would you mind creating a case on talend support portal? In this way, we can give you a remote assistance through support cycle with priority.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Eight Stars

Yes . We are using talend subscription MDM platform 5.2.2 . This happens frequently in our MDM server.  Is it possible to guide us to know about the major bug fixes of 5.2.2 MDM Platform so that we can look on moving to higher Version.