Talend Administration Center for Open Studio MDM - Getting Started Tutorial

Four Stars

Talend Administration Center for Open Studio MDM - Getting Started Tutorial

All,

I'm just beginning with Talend (7.0.1) and am following the Talend Open Studio for MDM Getting Started Guide. I'm at "Before you begin" where it says to make sure you have created two MDM users in Talend Administration Center: an Administrator user and a Web user. I only see a paid version of TAC. How to proceed? Can I do this without TAC? When I go to the Web UI, I can not select an entity (might not be related) to continue with the tutorial.

TIA!

Pat

Four Stars

Re: Talend Administration Center for Open Studio MDM - Getting Started Tutorial

@pyearick wrote:

All,

I'm just beginning with Talend (7.0.1) and am following the Talend Open Studio for MDM Getting Started Guide. I'm at "Before you begin" where it says to make sure you have created two MDM users in Talend Administration Center: an Administrator user and a Web user. I only see a paid version of TAC. How to proceed? Can I do this without TAC? When I go to the Web UI, I can not select an entity (might not be related) to continue with the tutorial.

TIA!

Pat

I am now able to create records. I had deployed the data container and the data model but I later also deployed the views and I can now select the entity and add records.

For the open source version of MDM, that might be how you do it all without the TAC. Does that sound correct? I'm still confused how you manage users in the Open Studio version. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Pat

Twelve Stars

@pyearick,in Open studio,you can not create a user as you see in TAC,if you want to practice that User creation and other things you need to take a course from Talend.

Talend MDM Basics

Talend MDM Advanced

https://www.talend.com/services/training/catalog/

Manohar B
Twelve Stars

@pyearick,is that information is helpful?

Manohar B