Salesforce Integration - Query Condition based on other Input

One Star

Salesforce Integration - Query Condition based on other Input

Hi all,
Just starting to learn the wonderfull feaures of Talend! But I have a question regarding related entities.
Take for instance Accounts and Contacts on Salesforce.
An Account and Contact have a Master-Detail relationship where the Account is the Master. So when I extract Account records from one org to another org with a LIMIT 1000 records for example, I need to query the Contacts related to those 1000 Accounts records.
So the 1000 random Accounts that get queried, extracted and pushed to my destination org, have +1000 related contacts. How can I make sure that the Contacts that will be extracted, are all related to those 1000 random Accounts extracted earlier?
Kind Regards,
Robin
Community Manager

Re: Salesforce Integration - Query Condition based on other Input

If you don't mind I'll move your topic to the most relevant forum for MDM users, so that you get more visibility with MDM Subject Matter Experts.
One Star

All right, thanks!
Any feedback from anyone?
Community Manager

Hi Robinw
You need to iterate each Account record with tFlowToIterate component and extract all the related Contract records, please see my screenshots. On tSalesForceInput_2, query Contract records based on the return result by tSalesForceInput_1, set the Query condition as:
"AccountId='"+(String)globalMap.get("row1.Id")+"'"

Let me know if it works.
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business

Hi,
unfortunately the iterate connexion on a tSalesforceInput seems to be no longer available with Talend 6.2.1 :-(
i.e It is impossible to connect the tFlowIterate with the tSalesforceInput using row > Iterate.