One Star

Right click context menu does not appear fully

Hi,
We have installed TOS MDM 6.2.1 installed on Windows Server 2012 R2 on AWS. We unpacked it all to a directory with no spaces in the path name. When we start TOS MDM and open a job and right click on a component (any component) we only get the context menu from windows (cut, copy, paste, ...) but no Talend context menu.
Sometimes it comes back and now we don't get it back at all.
I have the same version also installed on Mac and I have no problem at all. We have looked for the differences in Java, but on the Mac and Windows server we use the same version for java 1.8.0_101.
Do any of you have the same problem and can tell us what you did to solve this?
Kind regards,
Patrick
4 REPLIES

Re: Right click context menu does not appear fully

Hi,
Would you mind posting your trouble screenshot into forum?(context menu does not appear fully)
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
The first screenshot is made on the Mac which has no problem.

The second screenshot is made on the Windows Server 2012 R2 which has a partially context menu (only Windows part).

Kind regards,
Patrick
One Star

Hello,
i have the same issue in my TOS 6.1 
no way to delete or do anything in existing components.
thanks

Hi, 
What's your OS? Have you tried to repro this issue on V 6.3 to see if it is Ok with you?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.