Problem with server MDM

Four Stars

Problem with server MDM

Hello,

I installed a server MDM 5.6.2 on my computer to work with my 5.6.2 studio. I have no problem with the installation but when i check the connection in the studio, it says "Unabale to connect to server". But i can access to the WebUI in tellpopeyes.com.

If a take the connection info to server and i use them in the studio 5.0.3, the connection works. 
And the problem is the same when i'm trying to deploy job or process, trigger, dataModel .... in 5.6.2, i can't do anything but it works in 5.0.3 

Regards.

2019 GARTNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

Creating a Stewardship Campaign and Data Model

In this video, you will see how to create a new campaign and enable team members to address curation tasks assigned to them within an approval workflow process

Watch Now

Managing a Stewardship Campaign

In this video, you will see how to assign your best team members specific tasks to reconcile, correct, merge, arbitrate or group pre-determined data and achieve quality, clean data in a limited time

Watch Now

Talend Data Stewardship – What does it have to offer?

In this short series, you will see how Talend Data Stewardship transforms your employees into data citizens and enables them with self-service capabilities to control their quality data

Watch Now