Null; nested exception is: java.rmi. RemoteException in MDM to delete records

Highlighted
Nine Stars

Null; nested exception is: java.rmi. RemoteException in MDM to delete records

This is problem for most of the users, So the best solution is to delete the records in the back end database side until that issue is resolve, May be its a temporary solution but it will work for our Functionality

Accepted Solutions
Nine Stars

Re: Null; nested exception is: java.rmi. RemoteException in MDM to delete records

I had nearly 5M records , and am using 6.4.1 version. it is taking so long time, then i thought it is taking such a long time and getting this error, as this tMDMdelete uses soap services connected between ui and database for talend mdm, so i choosed to delete the records in the above way, by going to backend database in sql and deleted them

All Replies
Three Stars

Re: Null; nested exception is: java.rmi. RemoteException in MDM to delete records

I used the same method and it worked !!

Nine Stars

I had nearly 5M records , and am using 6.4.1 version. it is taking so long time, then i thought it is taking such a long time and getting this error, as this tMDMdelete uses soap services connected between ui and database for talend mdm, so i choosed to delete the records in the above way, by going to backend database in sql and deleted them

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads