No remote connection option in MDM studio connection manager

Five Stars

No remote connection option in MDM studio connection manager

Do know why but I only have Local repository available in the MDM Studio. I do have a MDM server running on the same host but how can I configure the studio to connect to it without a Remote repository?

Thanks.

Screenshot from 2019-01-23 21-11-49.png

Accepted Solutions

Re: No remote connection option in MDM studio connection manager

Hello,

The "Reomote" connection option will be available in talend subscription solution not open studio. with Talend Open Studio, the projects are stored in local.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Hello,

The "Reomote" connection option will be available in talend subscription solution not open studio. with Talend Open Studio, the projects are stored in local.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Got it. Thanks.

- C

Hello,

Please refer to this online page about open studio for MDM feature.

Hope it helps.

https://www.talend.com/products/mdm/mdm-open-studio/?_ga=2.220932186.392914500.1548643696-541762279....

Best regards

Sabrina

--

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Join us live for a sneak peek!

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads