How to set an execution time limit to a job ?

Highlighted
One Star

How to set an execution time limit to a job ?

Hi guys, I have a question regarding stored procedures.

I have create a stored procedure in my database and I am calling the procedure via a job in Talend. 

Everything works fine and the procedure runs fine but the job does not stop running. Is there a way to set a time limit to the job so it stops automatically when it reaches the time limit?  Because the procedure itself takes long time to run. And I'm thinking it might have affected the job but i'm not really sure.

I am using Talend Open Studio for Data Integration v.7.1.1.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: How to set an execution time limit to a job ?

Hello,

Could you please take a look at this related topic on community to see if it helps?

https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/How-to-Stop-a-job-when-Execution-Time-is-too-... 

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Managing a Stewardship Campaign

In this video, you will see how to assign your best team members specific tasks to reconcile, correct, merge, arbitrate or group pre-determined data and achieve quality, clean data in a limited time

Watch Now

Talend Data Stewardship – What does it have to offer?

In this short series, you will see how Talend Data Stewardship transforms your employees into data citizens and enables them with self-service capabilities to control their quality data

Watch Now

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Quality

Find out about Talend Open Studio for Data Quality

Watch Now