Employee

First topic in this forum EVER =) DStar Demo on 421

I'm so close that I can smell it! I wanted to start doing MDM Demos on 421, but based on a few things I'm reconsidering. During the process of installing and trying to get the demo to run - I get the following error on Dstar_SanityCheck and think it's related to eXist versus Quixz (sp). Has anybody installed and ran the demo on Windows7 yet? My DStar context is set correctly and I will provide a screencap of my component settings as I'm really confused by how, in 412, the Entity called "Context" is handled.
Starting job DStar_SanityCheck at 08:38 17/06/2011.
connecting to socket on port 3452
connected
Exception in component tMDMInput_1_In
AxisFault
faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server
faultSubcode:
faultString: The item 'crossreferencing.Context.workingdir' cannot be found.; nested exception is:
com.amalto.core.util.XtentisException: The item 'crossreferencing.Context.workingdir' cannot be found.
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:The item 'crossreferencing.Context.workingdir' cannot be found.; nested exception is:
com.amalto.core.util.XtentisException: The item 'crossreferencing.Context.workingdir' cannot be found.
at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:222)
at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:129)
at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(DeserializationContext.java:1087)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:601)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1782)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:2938)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:648)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:140)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:511)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:808)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:737)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:119)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1205)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(SAXParserImpl.java:522)
at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:395)
at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:227)
at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:435)
at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstandChecker.java:62)
at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2784)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2767)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2443)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2366)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1812)
at org.talend.mdm.webservice.XtentisBindingStub.getItem(XtentisBindingStub.java:5915)
at localrepo421.dstar_sanitycheck_0_1.DStar_SanityCheck.tMDMInput_1_InProcess(DStar_SanityCheck.java:1673)
at localrepo421.dstar_sanitycheck_0_1.DStar_SanityCheck$1.run(DStar_SanityCheck.java:2137)
{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:talend-rmorris
The item 'crossreferencing.Context.workingdir' cannot be found.; nested exception is:
at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:222)
at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:129)
at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(DeserializationContext.java:1087)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:601)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1782)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:2938)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:648)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:140)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:511)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:808)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:737)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:119)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1205)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(SAXParserImpl.java:522)
at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:395)
at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:227)
at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:435)
at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstandChecker.java:62)
at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2784)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2767)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2443)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2366)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1812)
at org.talend.mdm.webservice.XtentisBindingStub.getItem(XtentisBindingStub.java:5915)
at localrepo421.dstar_sanitycheck_0_1.DStar_SanityCheck.tMDMInput_1_InProcess(DStar_SanityCheck.java:1673)
at localrepo421.dstar_sanitycheck_0_1.DStar_SanityCheck$1.run(DStar_SanityCheck.java:2137)
disconnected
Job DStar_SanityCheck ended at 08:38 17/06/2011.

8 REPLIES
Employee

Re: First topic in this forum EVER =) DStar Demo on 421

Hi
The DStar demo requires that a Cross-referencing table called 'Context' is created. This table accessible through the WebUI menu 'Cross references' (you may have to add the menu entry for the corresponding user using the studio roles editor). and within this table, same values of the related job context must be set: workingdir is one of them.
Employee

I have tried that table called Context>workingdir variable>and my personal path for the value
Employee

Can you check using the studio that values for entity are correct in data container System/crossreferencing ?
Employee

Can you check using the studio that values for entity are correct in data container System/crossreferencing ?

Unfortunately both the model and container are empty. That's why I'm a little confused. They should have been in the imports right? It still looks like an old XML DB versus new XML DB issue?
Employee

Are you sure you checked the Context data model while importing? Otherwise redo the import and see what is checked by default (maybe it isn't as a System dependency, that's probably it has not been imported)
Anyway, you can redo the import for both container and model to correct your issue.
Employee

I have two things to import and am looking in both for a reference to Context data model with a capital C: dstar_mdm_4.0.1_patch.zip, dstar_jobs_4.0.zip neither of them have a "Context" datamodel. Let's keep digging as I'd love to resolve and report this in a forum where it belongs.
Employee

Ok the re-import of dstar_mdm_4.0.1_patch.zip got us a little further. I can now see and edit my workingdir value from within the WebUI Context table. However, I'm getting a One or more fields do not match their requested pattern java/JBoss error box (even when my path has been corrected with forward / instead of backs \.
Employee

The only way I could get it to work was hand edit the workingdir value in the xml editor within the datacontainer as the WebUI wasn't working. I hope this helps and others don't have as much trouble migrating to 421 DStar demos.