Error

Four Stars

Error

Hi All,

I have added tFileInputDelimited, tFilterRow and tFileOutputExcel. There are 4 rows in input txt file and filtering 4 rows in filterrow component using AND operation and i want to view the output in excel. I don't know why I am getting this error. to my knowledge I have done correctly. Help me out. 

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions

Re: Error

Hello,

What's JDK version are you using?

Ensure proper version of JDK is installed. For v6 of Talend products JDKv1.8 is required instead of JRE. If that requirement is met, ensure JDK bin is included in your PATH environment variable and is being reached.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Hello,

What's JDK version are you using?

Ensure proper version of JDK is installed. For v6 of Talend products JDKv1.8 is required instead of JRE. If that requirement is met, ensure JDK bin is included in your PATH environment variable and is being reached.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Thanks will check JDK and path.

Hello,

Have you ever execute your  jobs successfully in your studio before? Feel free to post your issue on forum.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Four Stars

Yes i have executed some jobs successfully. Sometimes,  it happens like this.