Error to run job

Highlighted
One Star

Error to run job

I just installed Talend Version 6.0.0 and import a few projects that I had done.
When trying to run the JOB, this gives me the following error.
"Error: no se ha encontrado o cargado la clase principal ....clase....."
Then run others jobs that import of other version 5.6.1 to 6.0.0 but exactly the same problem occurred, giving as message.
"Error: no se ha encontrado o cargado la clase principal correo_recogidas.conexion_ftp_0_1.CONEXION_FTP"
in English is
"Error: could not be found or loaded main class correo_recogidas.conexion_ftp_0_1.CONEXION_FTP"

I appreciate that provide help to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Community Manager

Re: Error to run job

Hi
It might be a bug or you did't import the project completely. Do you see the generated java code in the code tab? Do you have the same issue on a new job?

EDIT: I have tested to import a project which is created on v5.6.1 to version 6.0.0, and it works!

Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

I have the same problem with all imported projects. 
I taste with MDM_6.1.0, i have imported the same file of project with all projects and they are running correctly. I haven't try with new project, i go to do this and say the result in a few minutes
Best regards
Santiago
Community Manager

How do you export the projects from Talend studio? See the below screenshot, I click on the 'Export Projects' button to do it. 

Would you mind sending me your project file for testing?
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

All projects are 58Mb, I prefer that I am going send you a one project for probe. Sent you the project to your mail??
One Star

More information, i am going to build job and not generated. I put the jdk 1.8 in Preferences à  Java à Intalled JREs à jdk:

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Have you checked out Talend’s 2019 Summer release yet?

Find out about Talend's 2019 Summer release

Blog

Talend Summer 2019 – What’s New?

Talend continues to revolutionize how businesses leverage speed and manage scale

Watch Now

6 Ways to Start Utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Look at6 ways to start utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Blog