Error in Talend MDM

Error in Talend MDM

Hi,
How to resolve following error:
2016-03-11 16:19:53,717 ERROR 20160311T16:19:53, 717: ERROR routing to Call Transformer Service : null (java.lang.NullPointerException)
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.amalto.core.server.DefaultTransformer.executeUntilDone(Unknown Source)
at com.amalto.service.calltransformer.CallTransformerServiceBean.receiveFromInbound(Unknown Source)
at com.amalto.core.server.routing.DefaultRoutingEngine.applyRule(Unknown Source)
at com.amalto.core.server.routing.DefaultRoutingEngine.access$100(Unknown Source)
at com.amalto.core.server.routing.DefaultRoutingEngine$2.run(Unknown Source)
at org.springframework.security.concurrent.DelegatingSecurityContextRunnable.run(DelegatingSecurityContextRunnable.java:57)
at org.springframework.core.task.SyncTaskExecutor.execute(SyncTaskExecutor.java:50)
at org.springframework.security.concurrent.DelegatingSecurityContextExecutor.execute(DelegatingSecurityContextExecutor.java:55)
at com.amalto.core.server.security.SecurityConfig.invokeSynchronousPrivateInternal(Unknown Source)
at com.amalto.core.server.routing.DefaultRoutingEngine.consume(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor567.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at org.springframework.util.MethodInvoker.invoke(MethodInvoker.java:269)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.adapter.MessageListenerAdapter.invokeListenerMethod(MessageListenerAdapter.java:301)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.adapter.MessageListenerAdapter.onMessage(MessageListenerAdapter.java:230)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doInvokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:660)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.invokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:620)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doExecuteListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:591)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.doReceiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:308)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.receiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:246)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.invokeListener(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:1142)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.executeOngoingLoop(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:1134)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.run(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:1031)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
2016-03-11 16:19:53,720 ERROR Unable to execute the Routing Order 'ID:L01WSindecA0162-55032-1457668453831-3:3:1:1:28'. The service: 'amalto/local/service/callprocess' failed to execute. java.lang.NullPointerException
com.amalto.core.util.XtentisException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.amalto.service.calltransformer.CallTransformerServiceBean.receiveFromInbound(Unknown Source)
at com.amalto.core.server.routing.DefaultRoutingEngine.applyRule(Unknown Source)
at com.amalto.core.server.routing.DefaultRoutingEngine.access$100(Unknown Source)
at com.amalto.core.server.routing.DefaultRoutingEngine$2.run(Unknown Source)
at org.springframework.security.concurrent.DelegatingSecurityContextRunnable.run(DelegatingSecurityContextRunnable.java:57)
at org.springframework.core.task.SyncTaskExecutor.execute(SyncTaskExecutor.java:50)
at org.springframework.security.concurrent.DelegatingSecurityContextExecutor.execute(DelegatingSecurityContextExecutor.java:55)
at com.amalto.core.server.security.SecurityConfig.invokeSynchronousPrivateInternal(Unknown Source)
at com.amalto.core.server.routing.DefaultRoutingEngine.consume(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor567.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at org.springframework.util.MethodInvoker.invoke(MethodInvoker.java:269)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.adapter.MessageListenerAdapter.invokeListenerMethod(MessageListenerAdapter.java:301)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.adapter.MessageListenerAdapter.onMessage(MessageListenerAdapter.java:230)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doInvokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:660)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.invokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:620)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doExecuteListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:591)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.doReceiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:308)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.receiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:246)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.invokeListener(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:1142)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.executeOngoingLoop(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:1134)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.run(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:1031)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.amalto.core.server.DefaultTransformer.executeUntilDone(Unknown Source)
... 24 more

Thank you in advance.
Best Regards,
Amol Smiley Happy

Re: Error in Talend MDM

Hi,
Could you please give us some steps and description to repro your issue?
On which build version you got this issue?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hi xdshi,
Thank you for response.
I am working on Talend open studio for MDM (version is 6.1.1).
Following steps are followed :
Step 1: created Data container and Data Model.
Step 2: created job to read data from MDM using tMDMinput.
Step 3 : Created trigger using "Generate Job Caller Trigger" option .In trigger, I selected callProcess service and In service parameter, I mentioned process=CallJob_test_input.
Step 4: Created process using "Generate Job Caller Process" option. and Plugin name is callJob.
this is parameter in process.
<configuration>
<url>ltj://test_input/0.1</url>
</configuration>
and  input variable is _DEFAULT_
Input parameter is Text
Output variable is item_xml.
output parameter is result .
item_xml is not defined because I have no idea what should be item_xml.
And
One more issue..!!
I am unable to upload screenshot on forum.
I got following error:
Error : The server was unable to save the uploaded file. Please contact the forum administrator at

Best Regards,
Amol Smiley Happy

Hi,
Have you already connected to the MDM server from Talend Studio successfully? What does your job look like? tMDMinput-->?
Did you correctly follow up document about:TalendHelpCenter:Generating a job-based Trigger?
Have you tried to upload your screenshots on other browsers to see if it works?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hi Sabrina,
My job design is
tMDMinput---> tLogRow.
Yes, server is successfully connected and I have also deployed job ,trigger and process successfully on Server.
On Server, It is showing data but after that got error as mentioned in earlier post.
And I have also tried to upload screenshot on Internet Explorer but still unable to upload screenshot.
Best Regards,
Amol Smiley Happy 
Employee

Hi pbabin,
Thank you for reply.
I saw mentioned link in above post. But status is unresolved. 
Is there any other method to achieve requirement..??
I tried to call job through trigger directly. It was working fine without any error
Trigger-----> Job
But when I tried to call job through process. It was showing error as shown in earlier post.
Trigger--->Process--->Job
Is it necessary to return something from job..??
Thank you in advance.
Best & Warm Regards,
Amol Smiley Happy

Any Update on this topic..??
Best Regards,
Amol Smiley Happy

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads