We have successfully designed and deployed the MDM Model/Container since the launch of TOS-MDM-6.4.1.
However, since today for every single record selection on the WEB-UI, am getting this pop-up as error message:
"Could not create storage 'XYZ' with data model 'XYZ'.; nested exception is:
com.amalto.core.util.XtentisException: Unable to single search :: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not create storage 'XYZ' with data model 'XYZ'"
1. Application still working as expected though without breaking.
2. I have my MODEL & CONTAINER have same labels
3. Re-started to see if any memory over-heads.
What is the cause and fix to this erratic behaviour?
Appreciate any quick suggestions or work-around to fix this.
Thanks in advance,
Is your MDM data Container valid? Any custom type in data model?
How do I check if the container is valid or corrupted?
I can read from the data container as well as write back.
I have re-started the MDM server and everything came back as normal (along with this error message) and application is still running without any issues.
I have checked the MDM server logs and I see this:
2017-09-07 15:27:30,408 INFO [com.amalto.core.server.StorageAdminImpl] Container 'RUS_SFE_POSITIONS' does not exist.
2017-09-07 15:27:32,255 INFO [com.amalto.core.storage.datasource.DataSourceFactory] Reading from datasource file at 'D:\Talend_MDM_641\conf\datasources.xml'.
2017-09-07 15:27:32,930 INFO [com.amalto.core.storage.datasource.DataSourceFactory] Reading from datasource file at 'D:\Talend_MDM_641\conf\datasources.xml'.
2017-09-07 15:27:32,992 ERROR [com.amalto.core.server.DefaultItem] Unable to single search: : java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not create storage 'RUS_SFE_POSITIONS' with data model 'RUS_SFE_POSITIONS'.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not create storage 'RUS_SFE_POSITIONS' with data model 'RUS_SFE_POSITIONS'.
at com.amalto.core.server.StorageAdminImpl.create(Unknown Source)
at com.amalto.core.server.StorageAdminImpl.get(Unknown Source)
at com.amalto.core.server.DefaultItem.count(Unknown Source)
<ABOVE MESSAGE REPEATS>
Why is it saying container does not exists while my application is still running perfectly fine.
I tried to see what is the root cause of this error and below are my observations:
1. Re-created entire project in a different server while replicating the existing model/container/entity_schemata.
2. Imported data into the Entity from Web-Console - Done successfully.
3. Web-Console is not showing the error message & Application is running fine.
1. Updating the Entity from TOS-MDM custom job explicitly, I have checked/enabled the option "Add task id" (with value = "TOS_DI_641_SERVER") - Done successfully.
3. Web-Console SHOWS ERROR MESSAGE but Application is running fine.
Please let me know if this is a bug in the product.
Thanks in advance,
Is it a random issue for you? Could you please give us more steps to repro your issue? Does this issue occuer when you select single search on WEB UI?
I have attached the images for you to reproduce the issue.
What I have done?
1. TOS-MDM - Load data into ENTITY/CONTAINER without enabling "Add task id" option - CLEAN
2. TOS-MDM - Load data into ENTITY/CONTAINER by enabling "Add task id" option with value "TOS-MDM-641-ETL" - CORRUPTED
Thanks in advance,
Let me know if you could re-produce the issue with the images attached above.
Please let me know what would be the Cause & Fix for this issue.
Do you have news about this issue ? I have the same problem, adding a Task Id corrupt the data inserted.
I have not heard from anyone further on this issue.
However, as a work-around, we have excluded this option in the loading jobs and instead using custom flag in the entity.
Talend named a Leader.
Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.
Look at6 ways to start utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend
Test drive Talend's enterprise products.