Customer MDM - How to handle new customer without processing all the database ?

Four Stars

Customer MDM - How to handle new customer without processing all the database ?

Hello,

I have a job with a tMatchGroup which matches customers together from various source systems by using name and adress, with levenshtein algorithm.

It works fine.

When a new customer is created in source system, i currently need to reload the job and the whole data are processed by the tMatchGroup.

If i have 10 000 customers, the job will process these 10 000 records together. But it is useless, I only need to match the new customer with the others.

Do i have to use another component ? Because It seems tMatchGroup use the whole table in input. (like a cartesian join)

Besides, I would like to keep the GID from the first launch, if i process the entire data, i will lost the GID, they will be replaced by new ones.

Or maybe I do not use the appropriate method...

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions
Six Stars

Re: Customer MDM - How to handle new customer without processing all the database ?

Hi Vdubois,

Tmatchgroup is to match with in the incoming data, use trecordmatching which will use the data the existing data to match against the incoming data.

Thanks
Ashok

All Replies
Six Stars

Re: Customer MDM - How to handle new customer without processing all the database ?

Hi Vdubois,

Tmatchgroup is to match with in the incoming data, use trecordmatching which will use the data the existing data to match against the incoming data.

Thanks
Ashok