Cannot connect to MDM Server from Open Studio

Highlighted
One Star

Cannot connect to MDM Server from Open Studio

Hi,
I am not able to connect to MDM server from Open Studio for MDM. It fails with "Failed to connect to MDM, please change MDM settings". The error message in the log file is given below:
Caused by: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Failed to access the WSDL at: . It failed with:
        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.wsdl.parser.RuntimeWSDLParser.tryWithMex(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.wsdl.parser.RuntimeWSDLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.parseWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.spi.ProviderImpl.createServiceDelegate(Unknown Source)
        at javax.xml.ws.Service.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.talend.mdm.webservice.TMDMService_Service.<init>(TMDMService_Service.java:39)
        ... 56 more
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
        at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URL.openStream(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.wsdl.parser.RuntimeWSDLParser.createReader(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.wsdl.parser.RuntimeWSDLParser.resolveWSDL(Unknown Source)
        ... 67 more

Should I create a new WSDL file to access the server? I am able to connect to the server through the web browser.

Thanks,
Rajesh
One Star

Re: Cannot connect to MDM Server from Open Studio

I restarted the Apache Tomcat and tried again, I am now getting "java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException" error. It says "Caused by: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Method getCustomForm is exposed as WebMethod, but there is no corresponding wsdl operation with name {}getCustomForm in the wsdlSmiley TongueortType{}TMDMService"
Employee

this  may be "useful"  for you
One Star

I read that discussion and I have the same setup explained in that discussion. Why is it looking for a wsdl in talend dot com? Can I create a local WSDL? I am able to connect through the web browser and also establish a connection in Server Explorer. It is only in "Create MDM Connection" that I am getting this error.
One Star

Can you please provide me with a solution to this issue?
One Star

I am still looking to resolving this issue. Can someone provide with a solution? Can we use a local WSDL instead of the wsdl from talend.com?

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads