Four Stars

Talend Data Stream for AWS Subscription is Still Pending

I tried registering for New Talend Data Stream for AWS, but since 2 days I am getting same message "Your subscription to this product is pending and may take a few minutes. You will be notified on this page when the subscription is complete."

Any idea how many days it take for subscription to get approved from Talend? It's been already 2 days.

4 REPLIES
Employee

Re: Talend Data Stream for AWS Subscription is Still Pending

Hi @arunsmile100

Subscription shouldn't take long before you can actually run Talend Data Streams for AWS in your account.

If you've subscribed (https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/help/200799470#topic1) and accepted our EULA, you should be all set to use the product.

Are you still running that issue ? 

Kind regards,

Cyril.

Four Stars

Thanks Cyril. I did that already but I am still seeing subscription still pending error. But I am able to subscribe to Talend data preparation easily without any issues. Issue is just with Data streams
Employee

Hi Arun,

Sorry for the delay.  We'll make sure someone gets back to you about this very soon.  We've seen a few glitches like this depending on AWS region and other factors.  We look forward to hearing your feedback once you finally get in!

Ashley

Employee

Hi Arun

We updated the AMI over the weekend. Would you mind taking another look ? Thanks