Four Stars

tHDFSFileExist Failing with org.apache.hadoop.tracing.SpanReceiverHost.get(Lorg/apache/hadoop/conf/Configuration;Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/apache/hadoop/tracing/SpanReceiverHost;

Hi All - I am facing the below error while connecting to Hadoop using tHDFSFileExist. This issue is occurring only when we use context variables, I tried hard coding the Hadoop parms in tHDFSFileExist its working fine though. Is there a specific reason why it's facing wen we use context vars ??? 

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.hadoop.tracing.SpanReceiverHost.get(Lorg/apache/hadoop/conf/Configuration;Ljava/lang/StringSmiley WinkLorg/apache/hadoop/tracing/SpanReceiverHost;

at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.<init>(DFSClient.java:634)

at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.<init>(DFSClient.java:619)

at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DistributedFileSystem.initialize(DistributedFileSystem.java:149)

at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.createFileSystem(FileSystem.java:2596)

at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.access$200(FileSystem.java:91)

at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$Cache.getInternal(FileSystem.java:2630)

at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$Cache.get(FileSystem.java:2612)

at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.get(FileSystem.java:370)

at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$1.run(FileSystem.java:159)

at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$1.run(FileSystem.java:156)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:422)

at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1628)

at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.get(FileSystem.java:156)

Please help me with this ? 

• Data Quality
1 REPLY
Community Manager

Re: tHDFSFileExist Failing with org.apache.hadoop.tracing.SpanReceiverHost.get(Lorg/apache/hadoop/conf/Configuration;Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/apache/hadoop/tracing/SpanReceiverHost;

Hello
Which filed do you use context variable? I would suggest you to print the value of context variable before you use it to check if the value is the identical.

Regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business