One Star

[resolved] Connecting Two Different Connection in Talend DATA QUALITY

Hi All,
In Talend DQ, can we do analysis based on the two different connections.
Connection 1/ Database 1/ Table1/column1 and Connection 2/ Database 2/Table2/Column2.
Now i wanted to do analysis based on the this column1 and column2. but i m not able to do b'cos of different connection name.
Can some one help me on this.

Regards,
Alok

• Data Quality
10 REPLIES

Re: [resolved] Connecting Two Different Connection in Talend DATA QUALITY

Hi,
Could you please look at component TalendHelpCenter:tRecordMatching to see if it is satisfying your need. Talend DQ analysis can not support for different DB connection.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Many thanks for your Reply!
Do you have any Videos related to this link?
i m new in talend looking into the Data Quality Part, this seems to be Data Integrator Part. if you can share a video link then it will be easy for me to go through step by step.

I think this link will full fill my requirement. Can you please share any video link that shows all step as you mention in your comment.
Waiting for your reply.

Warm Regards,
Alok

Hi,
Are the component scenarios not clear for you? So far, we don't have related Videos.
tRecordMatching is Data quality component which can be available in one of Talend Platforum products. If you are subscribe to Talend Platforum products, you can resport a ticket on Talend Support Portal. Our colleagues from support team will help you to use this component by remote assistance.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Thanks for the link, But i m not able to find a tRecorderMatching component, can you help me on this.
Regards,
Alok

Hi,
What's your studio version? Talend Open Studio or Talend Enterprise Suncription Version?
This component will be available in the Palette of talend studio on the condition that you have subscribed to one of the Talend Platform products.

Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi,
I m using Talend Open Studio.
As i m not able to find the tRecorderMatching component as you can see in attached Document.

Warm Regards,
Alok

Hi,
I'm afraid not. It is only available in Talend Platform products.(Enterprise Subscription Version)

Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi,
So, I have to Download this version. Can you help me to find this version. i checked in Talend website but not find the subscribe version.
Can you send me the link where i can download the Talend Platform products.(Enterprise Subscription Version)
Regards,
Alok

Hi, 
You can not get Talend Platform Products from website.
Please send an email to sales@talend.com or call us directly according to the Talend office locations to see if it is possible to give you a trial version for Talend Platform Product.
http://www.talend.com/contact
Feel free to let me know if there any further help we can give.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

HI,
Thanks for your assistance, Sure i'll do that.
Thanks,
Alok