One Star

Problem with exportation

Hello,
When I export my file in Talend .csv.xlsx or .tde my file is always empty.
And when I try to open the file exported in the .xlsx format one error message displays " Impossible to open the file, because its format is not valid "

Can you help me please ?
Thank you in advance

• Dataprep
6 REPLIES
One Star

Re: Problem with exportation

I try the exportation with http://127.0.0.1:9090/ui/index.html#/index/datasets/ but it's the same.
I have this problem with different files.
If the file have 5383 lines it's ok, I can export the file at format .csv but it's impossible to do exportation in .xlsx and .tde.

When I try to export a file who have 487 lines I can't export the file in all formats.

You could help me please.
Thank you in advance
One Star

I have this same problem also. I have tried to run it as Administrator. Do you ever get the error when you click the export drop down and select a separator and csv?
{"code":"TDP_API_UNABLE_TO_EXPORT_CONTENT","message":"Sorry an unexpected error occurred and we could not complete your last operation, but you can keep using Data Preparation","message_title":"An error has occurred","cause":"Export failed and no fallback available.","context":{}}
One Star

Hi,
Yes I have too...

I all tried but I don't find the solution. And today when I launch the Data preparation all my files had disappeared.
One Star

Hi, 
I'm new to Talend but i had a similiar problem. If you're using version 1.1 and deleting a column as part of your data prep then there is a bug that is causing this to happen. Try your data prep without deleting any columns and see if the problem still happens. 
I'm not a developer or part of the Talend team. 
Niall
One Star

Hi,
I tried your solution but it's the same.
I don't know what to do...
Thank you for your help Niall.
Noëmie
One Star

Hi,
Is there a solution to this issue? I'm also getting the same error.
{"code":"TDP_API_UNABLE_TO_EXPORT_CONTENT","message":"Sorry an unexpected error occurred and we could not complete your last operation, but you can keep using Data Preparation","message_title":"An error has occurred","cause":"Export failed and no fallback available.","context":{}}