One Star

Problem Export

Hello,
I used Talend data preparation to prepare some CSV fiel,
When trying to export my data, an error occurs and the folloing message is dispayed:
{"code":"TDP_API_UNABLE_TO_EXPORT_CONTENT","message":"Sorry an unexpected error occurred and we could not complete your last operation, but you can keep using Data Preparation","message_title":"An error has occurred","cause":"Export failed and no fallback available.","context":{}}
What's the solution please?
Best Regards

• Dataprep
7 REPLIES

Re: Problem Export

Hi Boutiti,
Are you using Talend Prep 1.1 to export your csv files? If so, could you please take a look at a related forum about:https://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=49547 to see if the solution provided in this topic works well for your problem?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Yes I used talend Talend Prep 1.1 , I seen  the solution provided in the  topic but they don't works well for my  problem ,
Can you give me another solution please,
Regards
One Star

Hi, I have the same problem here running Talend Data Preparation free Desktop 1.1 or accessing the internal URL. When trying to export to XLSX or CSV, the file size is always zero bytes. It's running on a MacBook Pro with OS X El Captain 10.11.6 and Java 8 update 101. I can share all info, as long as you can give me directions to find the preparation files.
Thanks.

Hi,
Here is a known issue in Talend Data Prep 1.1
The export issue has been fixed in Talend Data Prep 1.2
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star 2_
One Star

Same issue here with Data Preperation 1.1.
I currently use the free desktop version and I too cannot export cleaned data.
Can you give a quick fix while I wait for the next version?
In that state I cannot use it ... which saddens me...

Hi,
A free version of Talend data prep v1.2 will be published at the end of this month.
We will keep you posted as long as Talend data prep v1.2 will be available.
Best regards
Sabrina
--

Hi guys,
Talend  Data Preparation Free Desktop 1.2.0 has been released.
For more information, please refer to this announcement  topic:https://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=52422
Best regards
Sabrina
--