tTeradataoutput

One Star

tTeradataoutput

Hi,
In my first job I am loading data in teradata table via tTeradataoutput component which gets loaded correctly. After that I have 10-15 jobs which are connected via link component ok or main which are working correctly.
Now I have added one job in last which has to update teradata table which has loaded via tTeradataoutput.
But I am not able to update that table. When pointer comes to last job it's got hanged and seems like teradata table is locked and I am not able to fire select statement on table. As I kill running job select statement executed but table is not updated.
If I use updation job exactly after table loading job then I am able to update it But I have many jobs in between and want to execute update job at last point.
-In updation job I am using tJDBCConnection----->tJDBCRow(contains update query)--------->tJDBCCommit
-In tTeradataoutput, I am usnig Commit every (1) and Batch Size(1)
-My teradata table contains only 100 records.
Please let me know solution for that.
Thanks!!!
One Star

Re: tTeradataoutput

It's resolved now. Actually I was having select statment on table in middle that is why it was not allowing me to update it at last. I have clicked auto commit box in tJDBCConnection component where I had select statement.
Thanks,

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Download