[resolved] PersistenceException when opening project

Two Stars

[resolved] PersistenceException when opening project

Enterprise Data Quality Studio 5.1
Java
When trying to open a project I get the error below. I did not have this issue before and nothing has changed recently. Another user is able to connect to this project with no error. Any assistance anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.
An error occured (Project :EMP_HUB(EMP_HUB) exists on the workspace but is not linked to SVN
Please delete it manually (save data from thsi project if needed first!)).
See log for more details.
org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: Project :EMP_HUB exists on the workspace but is not linked to SVN
Please delete it manually (save data from this project if needed first!)
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnBaseRepositoryFactory.beforeLogon(SvnBaseRepositoryFactory.java:214)
at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.delegateBeforeLogon2(RemoteRepositoryFactory.java:296)
at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.delegateBeforeLogon(RemoteRepositoryFactory.java:247)
at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.beforeLogon(RemoteRepositoryFactory.java:213)
at org.talend.core.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.logOnProject(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:1672)
at org.talend.repository.ui.login.LoginDialog$1.run(LoginDialog.java:360)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)

Accepted Solutions

Re: [resolved] PersistenceException when opening project

Hi,
An error occured (Project :EMP_HUB(EMP_HUB) exists on the workspace but is not linked to SVN

We have met this issue before when log into remote server, leaving for a time and then login again. What we can do is that delete the related job manually in workspace, what' more, you should backup your job first you think it is important for you.
Hope it will help you!
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Hi,

We have met this issue before when log into remote server, leaving for a time and then login again. What we can do is that delete the related job manually in workspace, what' more, you should backup your job first you think it is important for you.
Hope it will help you!
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Two Stars

Thanks Sabrina!
I wasn't sure how to determine what job within the project was causing the issue. I tried deleting the project within the workspace with no success.
However when I created a backup of the entire workspace and deleted the entire workspace I was able to logon.
Chris

Hi,
However when I created a backup of the entire workspace and deleted the entire workspace I was able to logon.

Fortunately, you make a backup for your jobs. There must be some jobs wrong with it. I have no way to tell how to find the wrong one. We will make a research for it recently.
Best regards
Sabrina
--