One Star

[resolved] Is there a Talend SDK

Is there a Talend SDK which exposes the analytic functionality like schema Analysis, Catalog, Table analysis through API ?
I am trying to develop a custom plugin on top of Talend. Please guide
Regards
3 REPLIES

Re: [resolved] Is there a Talend SDK

Hi,
Is there a Talend SDK which exposes the analytic functionality like schema Analysis, Catalog, Table analysis through API ?

We don't have API right now.
Have you checked Talend DQ product which provides very powerful data analysis functionality with customizable validation rules(In Talend studio).

Please see online Talend DQ user guide:TalendHelpCenter:Column analyses, TalendHelpCenter:Table analyses and TalendHelpCenterSmiley Tonguerofiling database content.
Talend is an RCP based on Eclipse, Talend offers open source skills and solutions. If you want to develop an app similar to Talend, launch Talend application from Talend source code is the best way to learn Eclipse skill and Talend.  You can download source code from here:
SVN: http://svn.talendforge.org/svn/top/ is source code of open studio for data quality.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Thankyou Sabreena for your reply,
What I am looking at is developing an extension/plugin on top of Talend. 
Plugin i am working on is a schema visualizer. Does Talend already have schema visualizer functionality  ?
If not the let me know a way out to develop such plugin as Talend does not provide API's to develop such extension/plugin on top of Talend.
Regards

Hi,
I have replied your another topic: http://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=40359. Could you please take a look at it?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.