One Star

[resolved] Is it possible to change workspace in Talend Open Studio for Data Qual

Unlike Talend Open Studio for Data Integration, TOS for Data Quality neither start with a splash screen with project and workspace choices nor permits to change the working project in the Studio.
I would like at least to change the workspace location, not to use the default one which is under the installation folder !
And I would prefer not to have to install an new instance of TOS-DQ for each project when I have to use it...
Thank you for your help.
JM.D
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] Is it possible to change workspace in Talend Open Studio for Data Qual

Ok, giving it a chance on JIRA : TDQ-7728 New feature request
Watch and see.
3 REPLIES

Re: [resolved] Is it possible to change workspace in Talend Open Studio for Data Qual

Hi,
Unfortunately, so far it cannot be changed in Talend Open Studio for Data Quality.
You can open a JIRA issue in the Talend DI project of the JIRA bugtracker, our DQ developer will check it.
Please paste the jira link into forum so that other users will see it, thanks.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Ok, giving it a chance on JIRA : TDQ-7728 New feature request
Watch and see.

Hi,
It is great to see your contribution on talend, feel free post your issue on forum.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.