One Star

[resolved] Data Quality (Address Validation) Components are missing

Hi,
I am new to talend, I have downloaded open studio for Data Integration 5.4 and Enterprise data integration 5.4 version. I referred some video tutorials for the Data Quality Job (address validation ), they have used tMelissaDataAddress and tGoogleAddressRow components, But in my studio these components are not listed under the data quality section in the palette.
Could anyone tell me how can we add these components and use. Or is that limitation in open studio version ?
Thanks in Advance.
Regards,
P.Chellamaruthu.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: [resolved] Data Quality (Address Validation) Components are missing

Hi,
Here is a Talend Data Quality Features Comparison Matrix List http://www.talend.com/products/data-quality/matrix, hope it will be helpful for you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
5 REPLIES

Hi,
Both TalendHelpCenter:tMelissaDataAddress and TalendHelpCenter:tGoogleAddressRow are available in the Palette of Talend Studio on the condition that you have subscribed to one of the Talend Platform products.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi xdshi,
Thank you for the quick response.
I want to clarify one more question, Does the data stewardship portal application available with open studio data quality version ?

Regards,
P.Chellamaruthu.

Hi,
Here is a Talend Data Quality Features Comparison Matrix List http://www.talend.com/products/data-quality/matrix, hope it will be helpful for you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Great!!.. Thank you for the response.
Regards,
P.Chellamaruthu.

Hi,
Feel free let me know if there is any further help we can give.
Best regards
Sabrina
--