[resolved] Application crash: Talend Studio V5.1

One Star

[resolved] Application crash: Talend Studio V5.1

Hi;
At the execution of a query in the Query-editor of TALEND, there was a total crash of the application and, Talend, could not restart because it displays the following message
===============================================
org.talend.commons.exception.FatalException: org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException: Erreurs lors de la suppression des ressources.
at org.talend.commons.ui.runtime.exception.RuntimeExceptionHandler.process(RuntimeExceptionHandler.java:38)
at org.talend.designer.runprocess.DeleteAllJobWhenStartUp.earlyStartup(DeleteAllJobWhenStartUp.java:160)
at org.talend.designer.runprocess.DeleteAllJobWhenStartUp.startup(DeleteAllJobWhenStartUp.java:58)
at org.talend.designer.runprocess.RunProcessService.deleteAllJobs(RunProcessService.java:198)
at org.talend.core.CoreService.deleteAllJobs(CoreService.java:312)
at org.talend.core.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.logOnProject(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:1596)
at org.talend.repository.ui.login.LoginDialog$1.run(LoginDialog.java:357)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)
Caused by: org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException: Erreurs lors de la suppression des ressources.
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.delete(Resource.java:799)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.delete(Resource.java:752)
at org.talend.designer.runprocess.DeleteAllJobWhenStartUp.earlyStartup(DeleteAllJobWhenStartUp.java:113)
... 6 more
===============================================
What should be done to correct?
Thank you for your help

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] Application crash: Talend Studio V5.1

Thinks a lot Shong
I did not need to perform the tasks that you have me suggest, because today by launching Talend everything looks normal.
Honestly I have nothing understood what is past, but the essential is that I can do the Job.
I keep your suggestions for the next time in the hope that it is in no.
Best regards

All Replies
Community Manager

Hi
Please follows the steps as below to restore the items.
1. Backup the workspace.
2. Delete the workspace and restart the studio, if it does't work, the studio still crashs, you had better to install a new studio.
3. Import all items from the backup of workspace done in step1.
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

Thinks a lot Shong
I did not need to perform the tasks that you have me suggest, because today by launching Talend everything looks normal.
Honestly I have nothing understood what is past, but the essential is that I can do the Job.
Best regards
Community Manager

Thinks a lot Shong
Best regards

Good news, you get everything goes well now. Smiley Wink
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business