One Star

Visualising DQ results over time - how to export and connect Tableau

Hi,
I haven't been using Talend Data Quality for long, having done a 2 day training course before starting to analyse some of our data. I've had a search around online, and around this forum however I haven't found an answer for my question, which is;
We have many data sources, on which I would like to create data quality analysis using Talend DQ. At the moment I can only see the results in Talend (graphs, tables etc), I would like to be able to export the results to a data mart or database (possibly using Talend DI) so that I may built up a picture of a data sources quality over time. I could then connect Tableau to this repository of data in order to create a visualisation of quality over time. Is this possible?
I've read about the administrator portal but I am not an admin, however I could talk to ours if it would help.
Thank you for reading
Regards,
Mark, UK
2 REPLIES

Re: Visualising DQ results over time - how to export and connect Tableau

Hi,
Are you looking for "Reports' feature in Talend DQ product?
https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=Reports&content-lang=en
This feature will be available in Talend Subscription Version.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Re: Visualising DQ results over time - how to export and connect Tableau

I know a friend who is taking Tableau online training through "ExcelR Solutions". So I will share this information link with him.