Visualising DQ results over time - how to export and connect Tableau

Highlighted
One Star

Visualising DQ results over time - how to export and connect Tableau

Hi,
I haven't been using Talend Data Quality for long, having done a 2 day training course before starting to analyse some of our data. I've had a search around online, and around this forum however I haven't found an answer for my question, which is;
We have many data sources, on which I would like to create data quality analysis using Talend DQ. At the moment I can only see the results in Talend (graphs, tables etc), I would like to be able to export the results to a data mart or database (possibly using Talend DI) so that I may built up a picture of a data sources quality over time. I could then connect Tableau to this repository of data in order to create a visualisation of quality over time. Is this possible?
I've read about the administrator portal but I am not an admin, however I could talk to ours if it would help.
Thank you for reading
Regards,
Mark, UK

Re: Visualising DQ results over time - how to export and connect Tableau

Hi,
Are you looking for "Reports' feature in Talend DQ product?
https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=Reports&content-lang=en
This feature will be available in Talend Subscription Version.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Re: Visualising DQ results over time - how to export and connect Tableau

I know a friend who is taking Tableau online training through "ExcelR Solutions". So I will share this information link with him.

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Agile Data lakes & Analytics

Accelerate your data lake projects with an agile approach

Watch

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch