One Star

View refresh data in data Quality Portal

Hi,
We are generating a report in Talend Data studio. We have integrated Talend Data Studio and Talend data Quality Portal.
The report generated in Talend Data Studio can be viewed in Talend data Quality Portal. Can we view the null,duplicate records..etc after analyzing in Talend data Quality Portal? Is it possible to refresh and veiw the changed data in source db using Data quality portal without generating report.

Thanks,
Sisir
4 REPLIES

Re: View refresh data in data Quality Portal

Hi,
Talend DQ Portal can only give data quality report and Generating report data is done through the DQ Studio.
If you want to see the refreshed data, you have to generate reports again in the Studio.(or export your job tDqReportRun and timing refresh on job server).
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
We are using the paid version of Talend i.e (Talend Platform for Data Management). My question is to see the values in the Data quality portal. Say, after doing analysis in Talend Data Quality Studio, I am getting 10 duplicate records as one of the result. In portal it is only giving me the summary of the analysed result. But I am interested to see summary as well as detail of those duplicate values in the portal. In this context, I want to see all these 10 duplicate values in portal. Is it possible?
Thanks,
Best regards,
Sisir

Hi,
Are your looking for TalendHelpCenter:Analyzing duplicates.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Employee

Hi Sisir,
Talend DQ portal only displays results of the analyses by default.
When running an analysis in the studio, we generate SQL queries that are performed on the DBMS.
These queries don't retrieve the data, but only the value of the indicators.
For instance, the query will return the number of duplicate, but will not retrieve the data that contain duplicates.
In the studio, there is a right-click menu to do that. This menu generates another query that will retrieve the data at that time.
When we store the analyses in the DQ data mart, we only store the results of the analysis, not the data.
Therefore, we don't provide a default way to view the data in the DQ portal, such as the duplicated rows.
But, it's possible to do it with some specific development. The DQ portal is a BI tool based on SpagoBI and can connect to other data sources. If you want to see the duplicated data in the DQ portal, a solution would be to connect to your data source in the DQ portal, then create a report that displays the duplicates.