Talend Data quality products

Highlighted
Five Stars

Talend Data quality products

Hello,

i'd like to better understand the products available with Talend for a Data Quality project.

I'm looking for a product to make data profiling (database structure, metadata,...) and analysis over data (uniqueness, completeness, integrity, use of regex or more complex functions,...), the avility to output those analysis results to a report in a external file and the possibility to launch the analysis remotely from an external application through REST web services (for example).

1.- I found that Talend Open Studio for Data Quality meets the first two points. But i'm not sure if the last two are available in this version.

2.-Then i think that there is a Talend Data Quality Enterprise edition (or something similiar), but i couldn't find where to downloand at least a demo (on-premise, not interested in cloud solution right now). From the tutorials, i thin that this solution meets all my requirements, but couldn't test it.

3.-And by last, the Talend Data Management Platform seems to be a complete solution that also could meet the requirements. I have to test the 30 days trial.

So please, could someone explain me better the different options, it functionalities and prices? And please, is "Talend Data Quality Enterprise edition" still available? Where?

Thank you in advance.

Salutes!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Talend Data quality products

Hi
About the product features and prices, please contact us.
https://www.talend.com/contact/

Regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Talend Data quality products

Hi

I think Talend product can meet your requirements

Regards
Jian
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Quality

2019 GARTNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Quality

Find out about Talend Open Studio for Data Quality

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 3

Read about some useful Context Variable ideas

Blog

Enabling Data Governance

Learn how to enable Data Governance

Watch Now