One Star

Talend Data Quality usage for comparing two tables records

Dear Team,
I have a scenario where I need to compare number of records of two tables belonging to different schema.
The requirement for analysis is like, it should show the message/indicator "SUCCESSFUL" if the no. of records are same and "FAIL" if different.
Pls help me!!
Regards,
Navali
6 REPLIES

Re: Talend Data Quality usage for comparing two tables records

Hi,
Perhaps you are looking for Talend Data Quality content compare TalendHelpCenter:Redundancy analyses.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Xdshi,
Thank you for the reply, it was helpful.
Now I am getting error, can you pls explain how can I troubleshoot this
"An internal error occurred during: "Run Analysis".
java.lang.NullPointerException"
Regards,
Navali
One Star

Hi Xdshi,
This message error occurs when I try to run the analysis as given in Chapter 7. Redundancy Analysis.
Pls find attached screen shot
Regards,
Navali

Hi,
Is it working when you restart your studio? Any more error log located in <Talend Studio installation path>/workspace/.metadata/.log?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
It's not working even when I restart the Talend studio.
Following message I can see in the log file.
!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.jobs 4 2 2013-12-24 14:02:23.453
!MESSAGE An internal error occurred during: "Run Analysis".
!STACK 0
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.talend.dq.analysis.RowMatchingAnalysisExecutor.createInstantiatedSqlExpression(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.dq.analysis.RowMatchingAnalysisExecutor.instantiateQuery(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.dq.analysis.RowMatchingAnalysisExecutor.createSqlStatement(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.dq.analysis.AnalysisExecutor.execute(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.dq.analysis.AnalysisExecutorSelector.executeAnalysis(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.dataprofiler.core.ui.action.actions.RunAnalysisAction$1.runInWorkspace(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.InternalWorkspaceJob.run(InternalWorkspaceJob.java:38)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
Regards,
Navali

Hi,
I will make a testing on 5.4 then come back to you asap.
Best regards
Sabrina
--