Talend Data Quality and Talend Big Data Integration

One Star

Talend Data Quality and Talend Big Data Integration

Hi Everyone, I am pretty new to the talend environment, and just started implementing  Data Profiling by using Talend Data Quality Tool.
Following are the set of questions:-
1) I am looking for the kind of Jobs i.e we make in other Talend DI and BD version, similar something like that in DQ version.
2) How to integrate DQ with BD version.
3)  How we can save the output after running the analysis on DQ version and store it in hdfs layer if possible.
4) Is Profiling is available in Talend BD version, if yes and small example would be great.
Thanks

Re: Talend Data Quality and Talend Big Data Integration

Hi,
There is no job design and ETL&ELT support in talend open studio for data quality product.
Could you please take a look at product matrix on this page:https://www.talend.com/products/data-quality to right size your data quality solution?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Thanks for the reply, So basically I need to use Talend Data Fabrics or Data Management Platform for profiling my data and as well making a job for the same. What is the price of the same or is there trial version available.

Hi,
Could you please send an email to sales@talend.com to see if it is possile to give you a free trial of Talend Data Fabrics or Data Management Platform product for profiling your data?
Feel free to let us know if there is any further help we can give.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.