TOS for Data Quality_ no charts displayed and View rows' function not working in Analysis Results sheet

Four Stars

TOS for Data Quality_ no charts displayed and View rows' function not working in Analysis Results sheet

Hi,

I'm using TOS for Data Quality V7.0.1 and after creating analysis there is no chart displayed in the Analysis results sheet only tables with results indeed.

Moreover  in that same sheet - table 'Analysis Results', the option "view match rows / view unmatch rows / view rows" does not work.

Is there no clue to fix that issue?

Many thanks and regards

Re: TOS for Data Quality_ no charts displayed and View rows' function not working in Analysis Results sheet

Hello,

Did you install required jar files for your talend open studio for data quality product?

Could you please refer to this online document about:TalendHelpCenter:Installing external modules?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Re: TOS for Data Quality_ no charts displayed and View rows' function not working in Analysis Results sheet

Hello,

No I didn't install any jar files: when I select Additional Packages option in the Help menu, there is no feature displayed. Is there any other way to install required jar files?

Best Regards

Hello,

Could you please re-install your talend open studio for data quality product completely to see if it works?

Note: View Rows drill down, graphs, reports, and data exports that are only available in talend subscription solution not open source.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.