Quick help on a tRecordMatching custom matching algorithm

One Star

Quick help on a tRecordMatching custom matching algorithm

Hello,
I am quite a newbie and before opting-in for a formation, I need to understand the basics of the tool and its customization possibilities.
Basically, if I take a simple example, I need to match records based on multiple phone numbers fields. If Number1 from my first record matches any of Number1, Number2, Number 3 of my second record, I want my component to match them.
I thought that after concatenating the fields, I would find a standard rule to do that but apparentely I have to code it myself.
Being a newbie, I was interested by
- an example of custom matching rule, and why not the one I am seeking for as it is a quite standard issue on data analysis 
- if someone is able to write it in one line of code, he would be very welcome. One I have one example, I guess that I will be able to catch the rationale (I hope so).
Best regards and thanks again for any help provided.
Ari

Re: Quick help on a tRecordMatching custom matching algorithm

Hi Ari,
Have you ever checked component reference TalendHelpCenter:tRecordMatching with creating a custom matching algorithm knowleadge?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Re: Quick help on a tRecordMatching custom matching algorithm

Thanks a lot,
Yes, I have to read again because so far I have not understood.
Ari